Circulating Library For SSC & HSC Student
- Books and DVD are kept at Mahawar Hall, Bhayander. Students can read these books or DVD at Hall or can even take home
whichever they like.
- In case students who wants to take the Books or DVD at home , then they have to give Deposit of Rs.250/, either he /she
belongs to Mahawar community or any other Community.
- Students from outside community should have written recommendation from any committee member of the Sangh.
- The Books and DVD will be given for seven (7) days only. If the student will not return the books within seven days,
then Rs.10/- per day penalty will be charged.
- If the students wants to keep the books or DVD for more than seven days, the concerned student has to request within time period
personally or over phone. The request will be fulfilled subject to the demand of the said book.
- In case SSC or HSC students wants any other syllabus books which is required for SSC or HSC class ,then they can give
their request or suggestions, correspondingly Committee will try to consider their request or suggestion and will try to make it
available at Mahawar Hall, Bhayander.
- Students who takes book or DVD at home should return the same in good condition. In case the books or the pages of the books are
torn /unfair condition their deposits will be forfeited.
- The students who wants to take benefit of the above said Library should become the member of the Library and fill the
Membership/application form along with 2 passport size colored photos.
- Students should follow the rules strictly subject to change from time to time.
AT PRESENT THE FOLLOWING BOOKS/CD/PAPERS ARE AVAILABLE
AT MAHAWAR HALL BHAYANDER
- Model question papers duly solved/checked by the well-known teachers which can help students to score more marks in examination.
- Geometry DVD: This DVD contains lectures on geometry (covering full syllabus). It gives opportunity to understand difficult portion of the subject.
- Question papers for General Knowledge which can help student for competitive exams.
- Books on Vocational guidance through which student can have various line of career like, Engineering/Doctor/MBA or any other professional lines.
- The library will also make available books on various subject which is required for HSC/SSC students on their request.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND CLARIFICATION STUDENTS CAN CONTACT
MR. NARENDRA GUPTA
506, Gautam Apt., Narsingh lane, Malad (W), Mumbai- 400064.
M-:9820923148 Res-: 28071073 E-mail:-gcsnarendra@gmail